Thursday, February 5, 2009

UCONN Has A Hockey Team?: Wednesday. Jan. 14. 2009/

And they like to steal my thunder too. How should I know. I'm a theatre major. In the hour I had, here's the not too shabby monerable hentions of '08

The Age of the Understatement/ The Last Shadow Puppets/ The Age of the Understatement
Carolina Drama/ The Raconteurs/ The Consolers of the Lonely
The Only One/ The Cure/ 4:13 Dream
Walls/ Beck/ Modern Guilt
Untitled/ O'Death/ Broken Hymns, Limbs and Skin
In the Room Where You Sleep/ Dead Man's Bones
One Pure Thought/ Hot Chip/ Made in the Dark
Whatever it Takes/ Tom Morello: The Nightwatchman/ Fabled City
100 Years of War/ Tom Gabel/ Heart Burns
I'll Be Glad/ Bonnie "Prince" Billy/ Lie Down in the Light
Restless/ Langhorne Slim/ Langhorne Slim
100 Years/ Dr. Dog/ Fate
Call it a Ritual/ Wolf Parade/ At Mount Zoomer
You've Done It Again Virginia/ The National/ Lit Up
Cameras/ Women/ Women
A-Punk/ Vampire Weekend/ Vampire Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment